Transplant is a small plant that passes a part of its growth
period in a suitable and controlled environment and is transported to the main
bed at the right time.
Why do we use the production method of transplantation?
We do transplantation method since it has the following
Uniform seed germination
Eliminating changes due to direct seed crops
Accelerating cultivating date
Increasing the growth period in areas which have short-term
Increasing performance and productivity in water consumption
Various types of transplantation
Transplantation can be made in 2 types: ball and bare root.
Ball transplantation has numerous advantages compared to bare root
transplantation. Bare root growth occurs in a closed system, which causes
optimal root growth, as well as production of large amount of hairy roots.
Plants classification based on their ability to be produced
Plants with good transplantation ability
Plants with a medium transplantation ability
A good transplant has the following properties:
- It is healthy.
- There are no pests and diseases.
- It is ready for shocks and environmental changes.
- Its growth is rapid
- Its root and stem are strong
Factors to be considered in the production of mechanized
- The seed source.
- Tray, cell number and size
- Average growth
- Reinforcing transplantation
- At the end of the 6th plan/program, all plants and
vegetables that can be cultivated through transplantation, they will be planted
- Sugar beet seeding cultivation program till the year 2021:
- Corn seeding cultivation program by 2021: 45000 hectare
- Rapeseed seeding cultivation program till 2021: 10062
- Cotton seeding cultivation program till 2021: 40000 hectare
- Holding educational workshops
- Create patterned and exemplary farms
- Assistance in providing suitable seedlings
List of exportable products:
Potatoes, Onions, Watermelon Tomatoes, Melons, Cucumbers,
Peppers, Eggplant, Cabbage…
Vegetable and vegetable products up to 15% of their annual
production with the value of about 1 billion dollars will be exported to other